Diary of An Unrepentant Sex Addict

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

33 Days, 33 Posts: Day 30 - Please Kill Me

After I finished writing last night's entry, I was hard as a rock. All the thinking about playing with a lovely TS possessing of both nicely-rounded breasts and a demandingly-stiff prick, how else could I respond?

I've mentioned that my blanket is an exquisitely-soft micro-fleece. And that the softness most nights is torture against my skin? So I'm trying to fall asleep with a hard-on that can drive nails, and my cat, my fucking cat starts to knead as cats are wont to do. Starts to knead the blanket like she's making bread. And she's doing it right on my fucking boner, using the blanket to make it worse. Adorable Кошка, my Russian Blue that I've had for nearly 9 years (since she was a kitten), is unknowingly posing the greatest threat to my "33 Days" vow since I solemnly stopped visiting www.xxxuploads.com.

So I kicked her off the bed. I mean, I'm only three days away from actually accomplishing this thing. Plus... getting rubbed off by my cat? That's just fucking wrong.

-D

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Oh god... this one had me laughing aloud, Dausa. Your cat! Oh so wrong, bad boy.

    By Blogger la fille mariée, at Wednesday, February 28, 2007 12:49:00 PM  

  • Your almost there! I am impressed! Its very hard to stop masturbating....trust Me I deal in cock control...and yes at 30 days most are going crazy. But way to go...your almost there, dont give up!!!!

    By Blogger Princess Grace, at Wednesday, February 28, 2007 6:18:00 PM  

  • Rooting for you!

    One thing I love about celibacy is just feeling all that pent up energy and running it through my body. I had two periods in my life when celibate for over a month where I orgasmed just by closing my eyes (sometimes not even that) and letting the feelings ripple through instead of trying to hold them back. It disappeared the minute I had sex. Kind of makes me want to go celebate again for a spell. It was yummy.

    By Blogger Gillette, at Wednesday, February 28, 2007 7:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home