Diary of An Unrepentant Sex Addict

Thursday, February 01, 2007

33 Days, 33 Posts: Day 4 - It Starts Getting (A Little) Easier

I think I'll be getting through until I fall asleep, without any close-calls like I had yesterday, reading new blogs and watching videos. The reason I feel more confident, is that today I passed on probably the most tempting Redbook/Craigslist ad I've seen in years. A black woman of English/Scottish origin... according to Redbook, an almost perfect 10 rating and not a smoker. Tall, too. My perfect package: tall, exotic, GFE but not a smoker, all wrapped in an English accent.

But I chose to stick to my guns. And maybe it's just because I've been busier today than the last three days, but I'm not chomping at the bit like I was last night.

However I am, to be fair, much more acutely aware of my balls than usual. They seem more... sensitive... surely just my imagination.

-D

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home