Diary of An Unrepentant Sex Addict

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Damn Damn Damn

Falling off the wagon can skin the hell out of your knees and elbows.

I know that sex is an addiction for me. I can't treat it the way most people do. The last thing I should do is go "window shopping", for fuck's sake. But I do. I mean, I did. And I decided to spend money I couldn't afford to.

I got exactly what I deserved, too. The experience was mediocre. Mind you, I'm still really tight on cash, so let's just say I bargain-shopped. So it would be very fair to say I got what I paid for. I don't even feel motivated to go into detail. I paid. I came. I was less than convinced of the woman's sincerity.

Crap like this is why I view this as an addiction. It sure ain't healthy.

Dausa

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Go get a relationship man. Much more sincere. The only thing is you have to make sure of her sexual prowess before you make it offical. That takes like 3 months.

    By Blogger Beo, at Saturday, March 19, 2005 8:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home