Diary of An Unrepentant Sex Addict

Monday, July 11, 2005

Today's PSA (Public Snarkiness Announcement)

(Alternate title: "You're So Vain, You Probably Think This Post is About You")

If you are reading this blog, I do appreciate your time and attention. I know there are hundreds of thousands of websites you could be spending time at, other than here.

That said, please keep a few ground rules in mind:
  1. Don't assume I'm writing about you. I'm probably not. In fact, if I'm going to write about a specific person with whom I'm still in contact, I'll get your permission first.
  2. If you want to comment, I welcome your feedback. But if you are going to take a pot-shot at me, don't do it anonymously. If you don't want others reading your name/handle/whatever, e-mail me privately using the link on the right.
  3. If you don't want to say something snippy in a fashion that let's me know who you are, don't fucking bother saying it at all. In fact, if you are that bothered by what I write that you need to snipe at me anonymously, don't read me. Period. Re: hundreds of thousands of other websites. Go find one.
Geez. High school was a long time ago for me. And I really don't miss it that much.

D

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • But enough about you! Just saying hi. Haven't been around much. Energies have been elsewhere. Don't know who said what to you but can I kiss it and make it better.? I've always had a thing for you, even tho sometimes I neglect to write back. I'm gonna try to catch up on your posts now. XXXXXXOOOOOO

    By Blogger spankmewithaspoon, at Friday, July 15, 2005 8:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home