Diary of An Unrepentant Sex Addict

Saturday, February 17, 2007

33 Days, 33 Posts: Day 20 - Giving Myself a Hand

No, I still haven't broken down and gone on a mad masturbatory spree. But I sure thought about it a lot, today. I didn't go out much, but everywhere I went, every store I went in, the special-of-the-day seemed to be erect nipples and full, ripe lips.

For some reason, it also occurred to me to think back on how long it's been since I wanked for a partner. With my long-term partner P in Denver, I used to do so pretty often. She loved watching me, and watching it spurt out when I came. Sometimes she would "help out" by licking me to provide lubrication. I think the most recent, though, was probably E. But that would still mean that it was sometime in early-to-mid 2001. What a shame... wanking for a partner (and watching them wank, as well) is pretty hot.

-D

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home