Diary of An Unrepentant Sex Addict

Monday, December 10, 2007

And Another First!

After my previous post, something quite unexpected happened: the person in question found out about it!

I mean, this isn't the first time that someone I wrote about here later read the post-in-question. But what happened in this case was much more unique. The post got picked up in Fleshbot's Sex Blog Roundup that week, and someone who knows the person I was with read it. Then re-read it, and decided, "Hey, this sounds just like something J would do. In fact, it sounds exactly like her." So he wrote to J with the URL, who confirmed it.

Then hopped on IM with me and let me know that she knew.

Of course, at first I panicked because I was afraid she was upset with me blogging about our little tryst. Luckily for me, the opposite was the case: she was quite amused by it (and flattered by the "glowing review", to use her words). Plus, it basically validated everything that she'd been telling this person she was capable of. Now he knows she isn't just bragging. And I know that it's safe to let out the breath I was holding...

-D

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home