Diary of An Unrepentant Sex Addict

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Twitter-pated

Among the many Twitter users I follow, is AlwaysArousedGirl. But the application I use to follow the feeds (I can never remember to log in to instant-messaging clients) croaked over the weekend, letting several "events" queue up. When I restarted it, I got the last three things AAG had twitter'd, all in rapid succession. Which, well, altered slightly how one might have interpreted them were they to have come through with more delay between them:

aagblog: Gettin' ready for 24 Hours of Sex. Be afraid. :)

aagblog: Recovering. Can barely speak. Everything sore. Happy. Happy. Happy.

aagblog: Thank the good lord above for the teletubbies.


Really. I think that last message was part of a different line of thinking. Otherwise, I need some steel-wool for my eye-meats.

-D

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home