Diary of An Unrepentant Sex Addict

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

33 Days, 33 Posts: Day 23 - And Counting

I wonder if I'm actually losing my libido by doing this. That, or things are simply crushing on me so much that it's affecting it, and the fact that it coincides with this effort is just coincidence.

Seeing that I'm not as happy at the new job as I thought I'd be, I've been looking at job listings that go past on a site that only lists jobs specific to my specialty. Currently, there are almost three times the job listings for companies in London, than there are for companies here in Silicon Valley. Oh yeah, I made a doozy of a choice, picking here over London...

Still, only 10 more days of this, then I plan to reward myself. Just not sure how, yet...

-D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home