Diary of An Unrepentant Sex Addict

Monday, May 21, 2007

ABM: F%&!ing Ouch!

(I am still desperately clinging to my attempts to pass the "Ass-Blogging Monday" meme into the mainstream sex-blog-o-sphere.)

So, apparently I was a bit hasty in assuming that I had forever blown my chances with the TV I had seen several times before. After apologizing and making a heartfelt offer to be more attentive and less selfish, I was given a second chance last Saturday night. Now, I happen to know that I wasn't her first choice. The ad I cited in that previous article? She posted a second one several hours later. Finally, around 3:30AM she replied to my last e-mail and invited me over. So right off the bat, I knew that she probably had waited as long as she thought she could, hoping that someone else would answer and agree to visit. But like I said, I'd been (mostly) in the wrong (mixed signals or no) so I accepted that.

I headed over, and we spent a good part of the first hour or so just laying side-by-side and talking. Eventually, though, inevitably one might say, talking turned to caressing, caressing turned to stroking, and stroking led to getting undressed. This time was different in a lot of ways. First of all, it was the first time I penetrated her. Now, I'm not actually that into anal. But sometimes that's your only avenue, so you enjoy it. After due time spent enjoying this, we took a break to catch our second wind. Somehow, the conversation turned to whether I had ever been on the receiving end. I hadn't, and I admitted as much. So, she suggested giving it a go. And since I was in an accommodating mood, I said, "Sure!"

That. Fucking. Hurt.

OK, first of all, I'm not sure if I should continue using the feminine pronoun when it's her pegging me. Hell, I don't even know if it counts as pegging since a real penis was being used. I'll keep using the feminine out of habit, I suppose. Anyway, maybe she was out of practice on being on the pitching end, but she was sure as shit lacking in subtlety. And another thing... to quote Orlando Jones in Evolution, "There's always time for lube!". But other than what was on the condom itself, she seemed to have forgotten that detail.

I know some of you out there really groove on anal play. But I gotta say, I'm not digging it from my (admittedly limited) first-hand experience. It was about 6:00AM when I left, and yes, I was walking a little gingerly.

-Dausa

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home