Diary of An Unrepentant Sex Addict

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Break Time's Over

I needed a break after the 33 Days thing. I've got some material to write, that'll show up over the next few days (allowing for a brief trip down to Orange County this weekend). I didn't really get the sort of, well, "enlightenment" (for lack of any remotely better word) I had hoped the exercise would bring me. Fact is, I'm not really doing that well right now, but I don't yet know how to express it.

-D

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Oh Dausa -- I hope your weekend break gives you a chance to disconnect from what is bringing you down, and rejuvenate a little. It seems like everyone I have spoken to lately has been having a rough time. I think that things are about to change for the better for all of us.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, March 17, 2007 1:26:00 PM  

  • Just stumbled across you here.

    I'll be reading a while it looks like.

    By Blogger Brandy, at Saturday, March 31, 2007 3:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home