Diary of An Unrepentant Sex Addict

Sunday, February 25, 2007

33 Days, 33 Posts: Day 28 - Even the Breeze is Stiff

One more day like today, and I may not make it. It honestly felt like I erect from the moment I woke up. I'm mostly erect now.

There's a scene in 40 Days and 40 Nights where the lead character, in an effort to curb his impulses, is shown working on a model car. He's shaking like a leaf. Well, I build models as a hobby (not cars, though, military stuff in my case), and I spent most of the day working on a project in an effort to distract myself from the raging boner I was dealing with. Luckily, the whole shaking-like-a-leaf part is bullshit. Because if it were real, I wouldn't be able to do anything. But like the movie, it didn't really help anyway.

I managed some respite while having dinner with friends, though. For that hour or so, I was able to think of something other than counting the days down to the 3rd. And even still, there were plenty of women around to distract me. While walking to the restaurant, there was a striking Asian woman walking the opposite way on the sidewalk carrying a bottle of wine. (She even came with her own alcohol!) There was a large party at the place we ate, and at the table one of the women (who seemed to be date-less) was a striking black woman. We actually made eye-contact at one point, but that was the extent of it. The way the last few nights have been going, I can probably count on her haunting my dreams.

Earlier, I thought to myself, "If only I could at least get some quality make-out time." Now, after being like this off and on all day, I think even making-out would make me cream in my pants. Now I go off to sleep. I need a less-comfortable blanket. This microfleece one I have, last night it felt like it was caressing me...

-D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home