Diary of An Unrepentant Sex Addict

Thursday, March 01, 2007

33 Days, 33 Posts: Day 32 - My Nuts Are the Center of my World

Blue, blue, my balls are blue /
Blue are my balls, on day thirty-two.
(sung to the tune of "Love is Blue")

I can't even touch myself for any length of time. Washing myself in the shower gets me hard, and by the time I'm rinsing the soap off I feel like just dropping to my knees and getting it all over with.

The concept of blue balls is real enough (and you can't imagine how pleased I am to find it covered in Wikipedia). The belief that you could die from it is, of course, wrong. But don't ask me about that right now. Right now, I feel like I have more spooge in my sac than I've ever had before. I can't think straight. And I mean that literally-- I'm at a point where I'm truly equally interested in men or women. Which is to say, I'm so horny at this stage my only concern would be whether I find the person attractive or not. Plumbing is not an issue.

I know there is just the one day left. I know that I'm just so close to reaching my goal. But every nerve-ending I have is screaming out for a release. And tomorrow is Friday; most nights I've gotten home from work late-enough, been tired-enough, that I only worried and fretted on a mostly intellectual level. But tomorrow I'll have all evening to dwell on my plight. Tomorrow will be a long night.

-D

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Tomorrow! Woo hoo, Dausa! Happy birthday in advance; many happy returns and congratulations on your achievement. I knew you could do it. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, March 02, 2007 5:55:00 PM  

  • The first priority of the site administrator for your comments right know, thank you. Really very good information-sharing gives you.
    Thanks in knowledge

    By Anonymous Chris, at Thursday, November 11, 2010 5:32:00 AM  

  • Hi

    All this is owner of charu fashions ms divya

    contact me for purchase of sex toys and erotic services like body message and sexual enjoyments

    I will give my contact number in next comments

    By Anonymous divya, at Friday, May 22, 2015 3:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home