Diary of An Unrepentant Sex Addict

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

More Travel in my Future

Well, I'm back from Denver. No nookie for Dausa, I just can't bring myself to lead people on like I might have 10 years ago, and the person my friend was trying to hook me up with didn't seem to be on the same page as I was.

However, all is not lost! While sex continues to elude me in both California and Colorado, I have just learned I'm being offered a contract to do some work in New York City. Without giving away too much (and linking this blog to my Real Life Blog), the work is highly specialized, and I literally wrote the book on the subject. As in, available at Amazon or a Barnes & Nobles near you. The schedule remains to be ironed out, but I'm looking forward to it. There are several amazing bloggers in that area that I'd love to meet in person. And one or two that I'd love to do more than just meet...

D

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home