Diary of An Unrepentant Sex Addict

Friday, August 18, 2006

Such a Bad Role-Model

I'm totally going to hell for this one (among my many and varied other offenses...)

In this house, my housemate's 17-year-old son has a dog. A 4-year-old Siberian Husky that he named "Nanook" (cut the kid some slack; he was only 12 when he got the puppy, and what else do you call an all-white husky?), sometimes abbreviated as "Nook", "Nookster", and yes, occassionally, "Nookie".

So last night, I'm furiously hacking away at the laptop, as I have essentially two full-time jobs at the moment. The boy comes up the stairs to get the dog to put him in his kennel for the night. He says, "I'm just looking for Nookie."

I caught myself just in time, before I actually said aloud, "Oh, the times I've said that in the past." But I did catch it before it escaped. Still, I'm going to hell for thinking it.

-D

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home