Diary of An Unrepentant Sex Addict

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Blogger Needs Solace, Badly

(Sorry, bad turn-of-phrase on the old Gauntlet video game's warning message.)

Three-day weekend coming up. I blew the last big weekend I had (July 4th), by pretty much sleeping 2/3 or more of it. For this one, I need to get away from the bay area. I need something quiet and most of all, cheap. And within 4-5 hours of San Jose, California.

I just need to hole up somewhere with my laptop and few other distractions. I'm not getting laid these days, might as well get some writing done...

D

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • You could always do the car-camping route. Just make sure you have a charger that fits in the cig lighter for your car that fits your laptop. Pack a light tent, some munchies, etc, you're good to go. But then I come from a long line of camping people.

    By Blogger Darkneuro, at Tuesday, August 30, 2005 7:50:00 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, October 04, 2005 3:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home